Dinner at Secret Recipe

Monday, February 16, 2009

I had dinner with my girlfriends from college last Wednesday. We met up at Shangrila Mall in EDSA. May (or Maylene) was the first to arrive there since she works just around the area and I was the second to arrive. While we're waiting for the two late comers, we strolled around the mall and started looking for a place where we can have our dinner. After some walk around the restos, we decided to try the Secret Recipe. It was everyone's first time to eat there. The food I ordered was pretty okay. We had delicious desserts after, marble cheesecake and chocolate banana cake which were both good. I wasn't able to take pictures because everyone wanted to eat the cakes as soon as it got on our table. :)

the pretty late comers


the prettier early birds :)

0 comments:

Diseño por Open Media | A Blogger por Blog and Web