Lovin' it

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Now that we have transferred our office from Manila to Novaliches which is just near where we live, I can always take my toddler with me every day. I can work and at the same time look after Jared. His nanny is the one who attends to him while I work but I still guide her since she is not yet used to babysitting. It's her first time to work as a nanny so she barely knows anything about it. Anyway, that's fine with me because I'm always there if anything goes wrong and the good thing is she's learning. There were just some added work though as we have to prepare or pack Jared's things every day but that's all right. I just love being with my cutie cutie son every single day! He grows so fast and I don't want to miss out on anything. "Labu labu!" (this is how Jared says I love you. cute!)

0 comments:

Diseño por Open Media | A Blogger por Blog and Web