To my little son-shine

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I can't believe that you are now four today. It seems just like yesterday when you came screaming into this world. And from the day you were born you have brought so much happiness and joy to our life. Mami and Papi always pray that you'd always be in good health and that you'd grow to be a good man that God wants you to be. I so look forward to watching you grow up, but please don't rush it along. Everyday I spend with you is so precious to me. I love you my little angel! Happy 4th Birthday!



Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

scrapgurl14 said...

Happy belated birthday Jared! Grabe ang laki na nya... Parang iba itsura nya dito (swim pic). Hope to see you soon!

Jenny said...

thanks ninang cel! - jared

just crawled out of bed look niya yan hehe! dinner ulit! :)

Diseño por Open Media | A Blogger por Blog and Web