All geared up

Monday, May 2, 2011


Swim Cap-
Goggles-
Kick board-
Swim wear -

I enrolled my kid to swimming class just last week at Bert Lozada Swim School. It has 10 sessions per course and one hour per day. I chose the earliest time in the morning so he won't have to deal with sunburns.

And after a few days I thought of also enrolling myself in a swim class coz I really don't know how to swim. I only know back floating and that's it haha! Hubby also agreed that I should and that it's never too late. In fact, I learned from the swimming school that they have students from the current batch ages 30, 52 and 66! I was so happy that I'm not their oldest student.

So I decided and enrolled myself with the same schedule as my son. We'll be on the same pool but with different instructors and hubby would be watching us and taking our pictures. Isn't that fun? :)

0 comments:

Diseño por Open Media | A Blogger por Blog and Web