Soft Copy vs. Hard Copy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I was looking through our old photos here in my mom's house to find a certain photo with my childhood friends. I'm supposed to post it here in my blog.

There were photo albums of my birthdays and also my siblings, our out-of-town family trips, photos with my highschool friends, albums with H when we were still in bf-gf stage and so on.. It made me realized, suddenly, that I hardly had any hard copies of Jared's photos. Aside from his baptismal album which I have printed, I only had 4 or 5 photos printed when he was barely a year old and that's it.

Then it hit me that my son's life is shown on purely soft copies. I have digitally scrapped his photos from birth to 6 months which I was supposed to have it printed as a photobook, created and finished his first birthday album but all of it are still buried in my hard disk. Then a sudden thought came to me.. what if my computer crashed and the back-ups that I've made were ruined? He wouldn't have memories of his babyhood or childhood. Oh my! I wouldn't know what to do.. I better go in a photo printing shop a.s.a.p.!

0 comments:

Diseño por Open Media | A Blogger por Blog and Web